Hosting a Block Party

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you are planning to hold a “block party”, please be aware that City officials require approval. You will need to stop by the City Clerk’s office approximately two weeks (or more) in advance to fill out an application, along with a map detailing where the party is to be held. The Police, Fire and Department of Public Works, along with the Alderperson of your district, require approval. No fee is required.

If barricades will be needed to block off a portion of the street, you will be responsible for pickup and delivery from the Department of Public Works, 800 W. Puetz Rd., 570-5682, before 3:00 pm Friday.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer