On November 6, 2018, voters of the Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District approved a $60.9 million referendum. With the passing of the referendum, the District will be able to deliver to is learners and the community, improved safety, security, and accessibility at our schools, expanded educational opportunities for students, and more equitable learning spaces across schools. Some of the projects funded by this referendum include:
- Improving safety, security, and accessibility at our schools
- Adding gymnasiums at five elementary schools
- Building a Performing Arts Education Center at the high school
- Expanding technical education areas at the high school
- Addressing necessary maintenance throughout the District
- Adding athletic fields at the high school and East Middle School
Please visit the School District referendum website for more information.