The City is currently not accepting any payments for property taxes.
2019 tax bills will mail on or before the Third Monday in December.
Real Estate Tax Information
For up to date information about your property assessment and tax information, please visit our Land Records web portal. This page will show you:
- Current Year Tax Information, including payment status
- For prior year payment status, please visit the Milwaukee County Tax info site
- Yearly Assessment Values and Parcel Information
Answers to common questions regarding real estate taxes can be found on our Real Estate Taxes page.
- Our yearly Tax Brochure is a handy guide for how to pay property taxes
- Lottery Credit Forms and Instructions can be found by visiting the State of Wisconsin Department of Revenue Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms page
Personal Property Tax Information
Do you own a business in Oak Creek and have questions about your Personal Property taxes? Check out our Personal Property Tax Information page for answers to your questions.
Escrow Company Information
Financial Institutions looking to request tax bills or information on how to pay property taxes can find useful information in our Escrow Company pamphlet.
Still have questions?
Have you searched our resources and still have unanswered questions? Please contact our office at (414)766-7000.