Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Report a Street Light Outage
Report a street light outage by submitting a Citizen's Request for Action.
The Department of Public Works is responsible for installing new or replacement culverts. If a culvert appears to be failing, please call for a quote. No labor will be charged for a replacement culvert but the homeowner is responsible for the cost of supplies. Parts and labor are charged for new installations.

Call 414-570-5682 for more information

Ditching & Drainage
Ditching and/or drainage issues can be reported by submitting a Citizen's Request for Action.
To report large potholes, please enter a request for service through Citizen Request for Action.
To report damaged or missing street or traffic signs, please enter a Citizen Request for Action.
Recommended Mailbox Loation