View your next collection day by searching for your address using the Address Lookup Tool.
Advanced Disposal collects both the garbage and recycling for the City of Oak Creek. If you have collection issues, need additional carts, replacement carts or a repair to your carts, please contact Advanced Disposal at (262) 679-0860.
- View the Recycling Schedule, as well as obtain information on what items can be recycled and what to do with recyclables to make them ready for collection.
- When there is a holiday within the week, beginning the day after the holiday, Advanced Disposal will pick up one day later than normal for the holiday week only. The regular schedule will then resume the next week.
The diagram above indicates the correct placement of your weekly garbage cart (blue) and your bi-weekly recycle cart (green).
- Please place your carts on the opposite corners of your driveway approach with the arrows on the lid pointing toward the street.
- Please DO NOT place your garbage cart on the same side of your approach as your mailbox, or within 5 feet of any vertical obstruction, including your recycle cart.
- A 15-foot minimum clearance is needed around parked vehicles.
- When there is an obvious reason you cannot place your carts as directed in the diagrams, please use your best judgment when placing your carts to the curbside. If your carts need to be relocated or placed differently, your garbage collector will place a red tag sticker on your cart with specific instructions.
- Garbage and Recycling carts for newly constructed homes may be obtained by calling Advanced Disposal at (262) 679-0860.
- You may also call this number to request cart repairs, replacements or to purchase additional carts.