All City of Oak Creek Municipal Facilities Closed to the Public
Until Further Notice, beginning at noon, March 17
03/17/2020 12:00 PM
- The City does not pick up leaves curbside.
- Leaves may not be placed in the streets, alleys or sidewalk areas.
- Residents may dispose of their leaves at the recycling yard.
- See the Fire Deparment's Burning Guidelines before burning leaves.
Trash & Recycling Collection Day
The Address Lookup allows you to input your address and see your trash and recycling collection day as well as elected officials, polling place and other property information.
Online Citizens Request for Action
Citizens Request for Action (CRA) is a way citizens can request a number of services performed by the City online, and have a method to track the progress of their request.
- Grass clippings, including thatch, are not accepted by the City.
- Grass clippings should be composted or mulched directly back into your lawn.
- Sod can be brought to the recycling yard.