Trash & Recycling Collection Day
The Address Lookup allows you to input your address and see your trash and recycling collection day as well as elected officials, polling place and other property information.
Online Citizens Request for Action
Citizens Request for Action (CRA) is a way citizens can request a number of services performed by the City online, and have a method to track the progress of their request.
- The City does not pick up leaves curbside.
- Leaves may not be placed in the streets, alleys or sidewalk areas.
- Residents may dispose of their leaves at the recycling yard.
- Grass clippings, including thatch, are not accepted by the City.
- Grass clippings should be composted or mulched directly back into your lawn.
- Sod can be brought to the recycling yard.
- Mulch is often available for free pickup at the recycling yard.
- Residents may call to be put on a list to have mulch delivered to their homes for $25 a load (4-5 yards).