- Lt. Andrew Sagan - Phone: (414) 766-7610
Do you have a good work ethic, integrity, honesty, teamwork and want to serve the community? If you do, come join something special and start making an impact today.
The recruitment period for the position of Police Aide is currently CLOSED.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of appointment.
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent G.E.D.
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship (upon request).
- Must successfully complete the application process.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. The work schedule allows for 10-12 hours per week and under 600 hours per year. Shift assignments will primarily be second shift, but could be adjusted to best serve the organization.
- Must pass a thorough background investigation.