Please be aware that due to a change in federal policy, clients whose insurance covers immunizations will not be able to receive vaccines at local health departments. This includes those plans which cover vaccines but have high deductibles/co-pays. Clients will need to visit their primary health care provider for their immunizations.
Uninsured clients and those covered by Medicaid or BadgerCare may continue to receive their immunizations at their local health department or from a private health care provider.
Immunizations are by appointment only.
- Every Tuesday morning from 9:00am - 12:00pm and Wednesday afternoons from 2:00pm - 4:00pm.
Clinic Fees are by cash or check made payable to the City of Oak Creek. If you are covered by Medicaid, please present a current Forward Card to have the fees billed to Medicaid.
- Children: The immunization administration fee is $15 per visit. We will bill Medicaid.
- 317 eligible immunizations from the Department of Health and Family Services, Wisconsin Immunization Program, eligibility guidelines. $15.00 administrative fee. Will bill Medicaid.
- Adult Pneumonia Vaccine... Pneumonia Vaccine Purchase Price + $15.00 Administration Fee. We will bill Medicare part B.
- Adult Hepatitis B Vaccine... HepB Vaccine Purchase Price + $15.00 Administration Fee