Special Event Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Individuals, organizations or agencies using City parkland or street right-of-way for public events must receive approval from the City. Additional policies, procedures or ordinances may also apply.

Completed Applications must be returned to the Clerk's Office.