Preparing to reopen your business after the Coronavirus outbreak will require you to think about making certain changes to the way you do business in order to keep your employees and customers safe.
Use these resources to reopen with new rules and new standards in place:
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) Reopen Guidelines for various business industry openings:
- General Guidelines
- Entertainment and Amusement Services
- Gym & Fitness Facilities
- Hair and Nail Salons
- Outdoor Gatherings
- Outdoor Recreation
- Professional Services
- Public Facilities
Use this tool to keep your employees and customers safe by assessing them for COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
To add your business logo:
- Open the .pdf with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Hover your mouse over the lower left-hand corner of the document until you see the icon change to one that looks like a hand with extended pointer-finger.
- Click in that area. A “Select Image” box should now appear.
- Browse to your logo file, select it, and click “Open”.
- The logo should now appear. You can now save the file to your computer for future use.
Downloadable Signs for your Business
These downloadable flyers are free for Oak Creek businesses to use. Most can be customized with your business name or logo.