The City of Oak Creek is governed under a Mayor/Council format, with the Mayor elected for a 3-year term. The Mayor serves as the Chief Executive for the City. The Common Council, acting as the legislative branch of our municipal government, consists of six Aldermen, with one elected from each of six districts. Aldermen are elected to 2-year, staggered terms. Our Mayor and Council members serve in a part-time capacity.
Common Council Meetings
Common Council Meetings are regularly held the second and fourth Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers of the Civic Center.
Meetings are also Streamed live and archived for viewing.
Council Meeting Videos
Agendas & Minutes
- 01-15-19 Common Council Addendum
- 01-15-19 Common Council Agenda
- 01-15-19 Common Council Minutes
- 02-05-19 Common Council Agenda
- 02-05-19 Common Council Minutes
- 02-18-19 Common Council Agenda
- 03-05-19 Common Council Agenda
- 03-05-19 Common Council Minutes
- 03-05-19 Public Hearing - Special Assessment
- 03-19-19 Common Council Agenda
- 03-19-19 Public Hearing - Kraeger
- 04-01-19 Public Hearing - Summit Credit Union
- 04-16-19 Public Hearing - Giuffre, Star Properties 2, LLC
- 04-16-19 Public Hearing - OCFJSD
- 04-16-19 Public Hearing - Special Assessment