The Plan Commission is the second most active group in City Government behind the Common Council. Its planning duties and responsibilities and the authority to perform them are contained in Chapter 62.23 of the Wisconsin Statutes. It is responsible for reviewing and making recommendations to the Common Council and all rezoning, conditional use permits, and land division. The Commission is provided with staff support through the Department of Community Development.
- Mayor Daniel Bukiewicz (A 8/12) (exp 4/19)
- Greg Loreck (A 4/17) (exp 4/19)
- Ald. Chris Guzikowski (A 4/14) (exp 4/19)
- Patrick Correll (A 5/03) (exp 4/21)
- Christine Hanna (A 1/18) (exp 4/19)
- Chaucey Chandler (A 4/10) (exp 4/19)
- Mike Simmons (non-expiring)
- Dawn Carillo (A 7/11) (exp 4/21)
- Fred Siepert (A 6/12) (exp 4/21)
- Doug Seymour (non-expiring)
- Ed Ciechanowski (non-expiring)
Meetings are also streamed live and archived for viewing.