The Board of Review is a function of the City Clerk's Office. The Board is a quasi-judicial body which conducts formal hearings on objections to property assessments. After hearing testimony from both the property owner and the City Assessor, it is the Board Members' task to determine whether the assessment was properly placed. The Board is governed by Wisconsin State Statutes and meets once each year upon the completion of the Assessment Roll to hear as many objections as are received.
- Patricia McCleary Groth (A 6/90) (exp 4/22)
- Steve Troscon (A 5/16) (exp 5/21)
- Bradley J. Evans (A 6/00) (exp 5/20)
- Janice Wilinski (Alt 2) (A 6/06) (exp 5/20)
- Dennis McNulty (Alt 1) (A 6/03) (exp 5/20)
- Jim Potter (A 9/17) (exp 5/21)
- Elizabeth Jackson (A 12/18) (exp 5/23)