The Oak Creek Board of Appeals is governed by the Zoning Law as contained in Section 62.23 of the Wisconsin Statutes as well as the Zoning Ordinances of the City of Oak Creek. The purpose of this board is to hold hearings and grant or deny variances to existing codes or ordinances.
- Karri Lipp (Secretary)
- Randy Gregorek (A 2/99) (exp 4/20)
- Talwinder Kang (A 12/18) (exp 4/21)
- Lawrence R. Bodette (A 5/91) (exp 4/20)
- Daniel Jakubczyk (A 5/13) (exp 4/21)
- Richard Yerkey (A 5/16) (exp 4/19)
- Stacey Henne (A 5/16) (exp 4/19)