- Departments:Mayor & Council
- Title:Alderman, District 3
- Phone:(414) 840-7037
8040 S. 6th Street
Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154
April 2017 - April 2019
As Executive Director of the Oak Creek Community Center for the past 17+ years, I was dedicated to making Oak Creek a great place to live, work and raise a family. Now retired, I’m eager to spend more time focusing on the needs of our great community as we navigate through an exciting period of growth.
- Oak Creek resident and homeowner for the past twenty-one years
- Married to Sharon for 27 years, parents of two recent OCHS graduates, Kaitlyn (2012) and Hailey (2015)
- Executive Director, Oak Creek Community Center since 1999. Retired in April 2017
- 14 year member of the Oak Creek Kiwanis Club. Club President since 2009
- Board member of the Oak Creek National Night Out committee since 2000
- Member of St. Matthew’s Parish
- Chosen as the Oak Creek Citizen of the Year in 2012.
My Priorities as an Elected Official
- Understand the concerns of 3rd District residents by hosting quarterly “listening sessions"
- Respond to constituents in a timely and respectful manner
- Support responsible development which will increase community tax base revenue
- Initiate public/private partnerships to enhance “quality of life” programs/services in our community
- Fully support our schools and other organizations which strengthen our community
Although my full-time working career has come to an end, my willingness to serve has not. I look forward to meeting and working with the many citizens, organizations and businesses which make our city a great one!