NOTICE: City Buildings & Services Affected by COVID-19

A phased reopening of Oak Creek's municipal buildings has begun.  City Hall, the Police Station, the Public Works building, and Water & Sewer Utility HQ reopen on June 2. More details here.

The Library remains closed to the public until further notice. More details here.

The Oak Creek Recycling Yard has reopened during normally scheduled hours. More details here.

Resident Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Licensed Facility Concerns/Complaints

  • Departments:Inspection
  • Divisions:Resident Services & Programs
  • Phone:(414) 766-7000
The City investigates all complaints of licensed facilities, including hotels/motels, pools, restaurants, and retail food establishments. Contact the Inspections Division to report a concern or complaint.
Return to full list >>