Resident Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Birth Certificates

Do you need a copy of a birth certificate, marriage license or divorce certificate? You can obtain certified copies of the following vital records from any Register of Deeds office in the State of Wisconsin where the event occurred in Wisconsin.  Visit Milwaukee County's Register of Deeds website.
Return to full list >>