Resident Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Animal Control

  • Departments:Police
  • Divisions:Resident Services & Programs

Lost or Found Domestic Animals

Contact the Police Department to report lost/found domestic animals.

Domestic Animals

Domestic animals or wildlife are handled through the Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC).

Dead Animals

The City will remove dead animals on City roads only. To report a dead animal please contact the Department of Public Works. If you see a dead animal on a county road, please report it to Milwaukee County.

Rabies Prevention

The City Health Department oversees rabies prevention for all reported animal bites that occur in the City. Animal bites should be reported to the Police Department.

Note: The City does not pick up any animal, alive or dead, on private property. It is the property owner’s responsibility to call a local animal control contractor for assistance.


Return to full list >>