Resident Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Street Lights

  • Departments:Public Works
  • Divisions:Resident Services & Programs, Business Services & Programs, Visitor Services & Programs
  • Phone:(414) 570-5682
To report street light outages or issues, please enter a request for service on the Citizen Request for Service module.
Return to full list >>