Resident Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Park Maintenance

  • Departments:Public Works
  • Divisions:Resident Services & Programs
  • Phone:(414) 570-5697

The City has a variety of parks, which are maintained by the Parks and Open Space Division of the Department of Public Works. 

Most parks include playground equipment, sport fields or courts, and open play areas . See Acorn or Recreation webpage for more information and Map.

Facility Rentals 

There are two indoor shelters and several open air shelters available for rental. For fees and additional facility information, or to make a reservation, please contact the Recreation office at  (414) 766-7920.


Return to full list >>