NOTICE: City Buildings & Services Affected by COVID-19

All City of Oak Creek buildings, including the Library are closed to the public until further notice. More details here.
The Oak Creek Recycling Yard has reopened during normally scheduled hours. More details here.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Open Records

Open record requests may be submitted to the City Clerk. Accident reports are available by contacting the Oak Creek Police Open Records staff. Requests are filled ‘first-come, first-served” basis.

City Hall

(414) 766-7000

Police Department

(414) 766-7655
Return to full list >>