COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: June 1, 2020
NOTE: Data is updated and shared Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Information about this disease is constantly changing and evolving. For the most up to date information visit the CDC website.
COVID-19 in our Area
|Positive Tests||Negative Tests||Recovered||Deaths|
Source: Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- COVID-19 is still spreading in our community. To lower your risk, continue to practice physical distancing and avoid gatherings.
- The temporary public health order has expired. All businesses are encouraged to reopen safely, implementing safe business practices and physical distancing between employees and customers.
- The CDC and WI DHS recommend wearing a cloth face cover when you are outside the home conducting essential activities.
Practice Everyday Preventative Actions
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with individuals that are sick.
- STAY HOME when you re sick.
- Cover your sneeze and cough.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces.