COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: May 21, 2020
COVID-19 in our Area
|Positive Tests||Negative Tests||Recovered||Deaths|
Source: Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- The City of Oak Creek has issued a temporary public health order, supporting efforts to respond to and contain COVID-19 in our community. This order remains in effect until 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 21, 2020.
- The CDC and Wisconsin DHS recommend wearing a cloth face cover when you are outside the home conducting essential activities.
- If you are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19, please remain home and call your health care provider.
Practice Everyday Preventative Actions
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with individuals that are sick.
- STAY HOME when you re sick. Remain at home for 24 hours after you no longer have a fever.
- Cover your sneeze and cough.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces.
- Stay home except for addressing essential needs or business.