COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: May 13, 2020
COVID-19 in our Area
|Positive Tests||Negative Tests||Recovered||Deaths|
* Data not available at time of posting
Source: Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Governor Evers issued a “Safer at Home” order in effect until May 26. This order prohibits:
- all non-essential travel and business, with some exceptions as clarified and defined in the order and extension.
- gatherings of any number of people that are not a part of a single household.
- All playgrounds and basketball courts in Oak Creek will be closed until further notice.
- The CDC and Wisconsin DHS recommend wearing a cloth face cover when you are outside the home conducting essential activities.
- If you are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19, please remain home and call your health care provider.
Practice Everyday Preventative Actions
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with individuals that are sick.
- STAY HOME when you re sick. Remain at home for 24 hours after you no longer have a fever.
- Cover your sneeze and cough.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces.
- Stay home except for addressing essential needs or business.