Lake Vista Park
- Address:4001 Lake Vista Parkway
Oak Creek, WI 53154
- Public Restrooms
- Room Rentals
- Walking Trail
- City Parks
- Address:4001 Lake Vista Parkway
- Rental Hours are from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Building capacity is 65 people. Seating capacity is 45.
- Facility has 2 garage doors on the east side of the building that open to accommodate additional outdoor seating from May 1 through October 31.
- Pavilion: the main area is (27' x 34'), the kitchen (18'x 12') with a sink, refrigerator and area for catering hot boxes.
- Patio: 40' x 35' with 4 picnic tables included in the reservation.
- Pets are not allowed in the building.
- The building is air conditioned.
- There are 2 sets of restrooms. One with outdoor access only and is available to the public. One with indoor access for rental portion only. Restrooms are handicap accessible.
- 5 round tables (60 inch) and 45 chairs are available. There are also 2 8ft rectangular tables.
- NO SMOKING in the pavilion.
- No tape, fasteners/decorations of any kind are to be used on walls, ceiling, light fixtures, etc. Damage to walls, ceiling fixtures, etc. from the use of these items, will result in the loss of security deposit.
- Use of tents/canopies and their specific location needs approval of the Recreation Department.
- No staking of any sports equipment/nets, canopies or tents.
- Tents CANNOT be staked down. Tent company must have weights to hold posts.
- Any tent/canopy that is larger than 10’x10’ (maximum size 30’x76’) requires a permit from the City of Oak Creek
- All garbage should be taken to the blue trash barrels outside at the Southwest corner of the building.
- Charcoal Disposal: There is 1 hot coal bin on the west side of the building by the bike racks. 1 is just south of the 3 sails shelters along the pathway.
- The heat in the pavilion is at 70 degrees.
- There are 2 parking lots with a total of 109 spaces plus 3 handicap. Parking is permitted in designated lots only. Driving on walkways or patio is prohibited!
- There is NO WIFI
(Rental fees are due at the time of reservation)
- Resident fees for Monday - Thursday: $250 p/day Summer/$25 p/hour (2 hr min) Winter*
- Resident fees for Friday - Sunday & Holidays: $475 p/day Summer/$250 p/day Winter*
- Non- resident fees are double resident rates.
*A $200 cash or credit card security deposit is required for all rentals on the day that the keys are picked up. All fees are per day except Monday through Thursday rentals.
* Summer Fees take effect the Friday before Memorial Day until the day after Labor Day. Winter Fees take effect the Tuesday following Labor Day until the Thursday before Memorial Day weekend.
- 30 days or more prior to rental -50% refund
- Less than 30 days prior to rental - 50% refund ONLY if facility is rented by another party
- Severe Weather - During severe weather and/or weather emergencies - Contact the office for refund or rescheduling options.
- After hours/weekend cancellations - call (Jeff) at 333-9589
Winter Rental Information
Lake Vista Pavilion is available for winter rentals. Please note that pathways are NOT PLOWED unless 4 inches or more of snow have accumulated. In the event that your event is cancelled due to severe** weather,
1. Contact the parks maintenance supervisor at 414-333-9589 the day of the event.
2. Contact the office the first business day after the cancellation during the normal business hours (8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday -Friday) at 414-766-7920
** Severe weather is defined as weather resulting in a significant number of businesses and/or school closings in the Oak Creek area.
Please see Lake Vista Park Pavilion Policy for more rental Information.