Shred Day & Electronic Recycling Day
- Date: 04/13/2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Oak Creek West Middle School
8401 S. 13th Street
Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154
- Introduction: Bring your sensitive and private papers for secure ON-SITE document destruction provided by Shred-It. Limit of 6 boxes per vehicle please.
MidWest Computer Recycling will responsibly dispose of your electronics.
Sponsored by the City of Oak Creek, Tri City National Bank and Oak Creek Plumbing.
SHRED DAY & ELECTRONICS RECYCLING EVENT
Items for Shredding:
Limit: 6 boxes per vehicle - FREE! For a complete listing of acceptable and restricted items for shredding, visit: shredit.com/en-us/faqs
Electronics Recycling with a charge:
- All TVs (any size or type) - $20
- CRT Computer Monitors - $10
- Microwave Ovens - $5
- Large Exercise Equipment - $5
CASH ONLY! No checks or credit cards.
Other items accepted at no charged:
Computers, laptops, hard drives, printers, scanners, VCRs, DVDs, FAX, stereo equipment, radios, typewriters, computer mice, circuit boards, cables, cell phones, telephones, cameras, camcorders, cordless rechargeable hand tools, video games, small kitchen appliances, vacuum cleaners, and other small electronics.