Campaign Sign PlacementShare This +
According to Section 17.0704 of the Oak Creek Municipal Code, Election Campaign Signs are allowed in all zoning districts without a permit, subject to these regulations:
- Provided that permission shall be obtained from the property owner, renter or lessee; and
- Provided that such sign shall not be erected prior to the first day of the "election campaign period" as defined in Section 12.04 of the Wisconsin State Statutes; and
- Signs shall be removed within seven (7) days following the election; and
- No campaign sign shall be erected in a street right-of-way, nor closer than 10 feet to any side or rear lot line; and
- Signs shall not be located within a vision clearance triangle; and
- Signs shall not exceed thirty-two (32) square feet in area on one side, and sixty-four (64) square feet in area on all sides.