Basic Requirements - DispatcherShare This +
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of appointment
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent G.E.D.
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship (upon request)
- Possess certification or have the capacity to meet certification requirements as a TIME system operator and any other minimum standards set by the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Division of Training and Standards, as applicable to Emergency Services Dispatchers.
- Must pass a hearing and vision test
- Must successfully complete the application process
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. Typical work schedule is five (5) days on, two (2) days off; four (4) days on, two (2) days off. Shift assignment to be determined, which will be that which best serves the organization. During training, employee will be assigned to work rotating shifts.