Basic Requirements - Part Time DispatcherShare This +
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of appointment
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent G.E.D.
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship (upon request)
- Possess certification or have the capacity to meet certification requirements as a TIME system operator and any other minimum standards set by the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Division of Training and Standards, as applicable to Emergency Services Dispatchers.
- Must pass a hearing and vision test
- Must successfully complete the application process
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays—day or night.