Basic Requirements - Police AideShare This +
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of appointment.
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent G.E.D.
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship (upon request).
- Must successfully complete the application process.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. The work schedule allows for 10-12 hours per week and under 600 hours per year. Shift assignments will primarily be second shift, but could be adjusted to best serve the organization.
- Must pass a thorough background investigation.