2018 Board of Review Official NoticeShare This +
CITY OF OAK CREEK
STATE OF WISCONSIN
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE 2018 BOARD OF REVIEW process will be conducted as follows:
- The statutory meeting of the Board of Review will be held on Monday, May 21, 2018 at the Oak Creek City Hall Council Chambers, 8040 S. 6th Street., Oak Creek, Wisconsin, and beginning at 5:30 p.m., to adjourn, since the Assessment Roll will not be completed.
- Taxpayers wishing to examine the Assessment Roll, sworn statements, and valuations may do so from approximately April 3, 2018, through the date of Board of Review, the specific date of which has not yet been determined.
- The Assessor will be available by appointment and will be available to answer general questions after assessment notices are mailed, on or about April 3, 2018.
- Any person objecting to their assessment must file a proper objection form or official intent letter with the City Clerk on or before the Board of Review.
- The first regular meeting of the 2018 Board of Review has not yet been determined. Proper notice will be provided to the public when the first regular meeting will be held for the purpose of reviewing and examining all sworn statements and valuations of real property therein, and of correcting all errors in said roll, whether in description of property or otherwise, to perform such other duties imposed by law, and to schedule appointments.
- If you have any questions, please contact, the City Clerk’s Office at 766-7000, or the Assessor’s Office at 766-7000.
Dated this 15th day of March, 2018.
/s/ Catherine A. Roeske