Block Party Information

Share This +

If you are planning to hold a “block party”, please be aware that City officials require approval. You will need to stop by the City Clerk’s office approximately two weeks (or more) in advance to fill out an application, along with a map detailing where the party is to be held. The Police, Fire and Street Departments, along with the Alderperson of your district, require approval. No fee is required.

If barricades will be needed to block off a portion of the street, you will be responsible for pickup and delivery from the Street Department, 800 W. Puetz Rd., 570-5682, before 3:00 p.m. Friday.