CITY OF OAK CREEK LICENSE COMMITTEE
MONDAY, AUGUST 18, 2008 AT 2:00 P.M.
SOLARIUM CONFERENCE ROOM
OAK CREEK CITY HALL
8640 S. HOWELL AVE.
- Discussion with the City Attorney regarding the possible nonrenewal/revocation of the Class B Beer and Class C Wine license application for the 2008-09 licensing year submitted by Kham Thammalangsy for Thai Tea, 8701 S. Howell Ave. and the process involved.
- Application for Temporary Class B Beer license submitted by St. John’s Lutheran Church, 10302 S. 27th St., for one day only, 10/4/08.
- Original Class A Combination license application submitted by KMS Enterprise, Inc., Kimberly M. Smail, Agent, for Convenience Plus, 9110 S. Chicago Rd. (formerly Nitu & Bhu Enterprises, Inc., Roger Bodiwala, Agent, for Convenience Plus).
- Application for Operator’s license submitted by the following:
- Israel Ramirez, 6731 32nd Ave., Kenosha (Applebee’s)
- Nathaniel D. Brewer, 8131 S. Howell Ave. (Woodman’s)
- Linda Marie Coomer, 8740 S. Fieldpointe Dr. (Woodman’s)
- Katherine Irene Stuedemann, 11726 7-Mile Rd., Caledonia (Woodman’s)
- Marcus Allen Goodletson, 8561 Ventana Dr. (Woodman’s)
- Amanda Mary Pawlson, 3813 W. 8-Mile Rd., Caledonia (Woodman’s)
- Peter R. Mast, 2355 W. Briar Lake Way
Dated this 14th day of August, 2008
Upon reasonable notice, a good faith effort will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through sign language interpreters or other auxiliary aid at no cost to the individual to participate in public meetings. Due to the difficulty in finding interpreters, requests should be made as far in advance as possible preferably a minimum of 48 hours. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Oak Creek City Clerk at 768-6511, (FAX) 768-9587, (TDD) 768-6513 or by writing to the ADA Coordinator at the Health Department, City Hall, 8640 S. Howell Avenue, Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154.
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.